Last week, I didn’t link up with Miscellany Monday. That was only the second time since it began. So this week, I’ve been determined to write my Miscellany post! You all know how much I love this meme. It’s way to fun to be random!
1) I have one blank day a week on my schedule. Only one. And it’s Friday. And, now, it’s being threatened with an item to do.
2) That item? Ballet practice for this year’s Nutcracker Ballet. I’m praying that my girls get roles that require a Saturday rehearsal –since I’m already there.
3) Why? I drive to North Ballet Academy everyday of the week except Friday and Sunday. I think our vehicles know the way to ballet.
4) There’s a beautiful back road on the way to ballet. I’ve been snapping pictures there for the last year. In fact, I’m getting ready to write a post titled – the road to ballet – stay tuned. 🙂
5) Hannah goes through pointe shoes every six weeks. That’s painful for the pocketbook.
6) For those of you who know me on facebook, you know that several days ago I confiscated about half of my older sons’ toys. They had been told to be stewards of their rooms, and after several
days weeks of walking into a messy room every night I decided to follow through — I came in and removed the toys that were strewn about.
7) It took them two days to notice the toys were gone.
8) They are much happier without all the toys. Now they actually play with the toys they have left.
9) I could offset those new pointe shoes by selling the bins of toys in the garage. Hmmmmm…..
10) And finally, to be completely random, I just wanted you to know that I am sipping my Keurig brewed coffee. Today’s blend? Donut Shop. And it is good.
Thanks guys! Have a great Monday…..excellent Monday…amazing Monday….okay, get through Monday!
And remember to link up to my dear friend Carissa’s Miscellany Monday thread. 🙂