Shine, girl, shine.
These are the truths that I remind myself of daily. We all need them in our lives, just a moment where we can step back and be brave, kind and focused. In fact, I made a graphic of them and it went so viral and so many people asked me to write them out – so here they are – for you to enjoy.
1. You are stronger than you think. Even though you might doubt it, you will get through hard, good and everyday moments with grace, wisdom and courage. Strength often comes in the moments where we don’t realize we have the capacity to keep on and yet we do.
2. Your voice matters. Yes, your voice. Don’t silence it out of fear or worry, but know that your heart is worthy of being heard. Speak up. When you share your words you share your heart.
3. Dare to dream big. Not just safe, but big. You have to put the big dream out there. There is no risk besides the risk of not trying. In fact, I truly believe that there will ever be a day when we think, “I’m so glad I didn’t try and played it safe.”
4. Forgive yourself and others and let stuff go. The past is in the past. Don’t let it define your tomorrow. You have now. Holding onto stuff makes the momentum slow down. You are worth a life today without labels and the weights of yesterday.
5. Change takes work. But life is short. Don’t spend it wishing things were different, make it different. Most people forget that change isn’t a six week process. Real change is a moment by moment commitment to change your lifestyle, not just habits. Live boldly.
6. Love well. And with your whole heart. And know that you deserve love too. When you take care of yourself you are teaching others, your children, that is good and smart to take care of themselves as well. Love always wins.
You are worth it.
so Beautiful well-paid thanks for sharing so love this and love your well said words
I love ur “”Shine girl Shine” writing. I have been looking for something to give my granddaughter who has just moved into first apartment & out of her moms. Can I find this on plaque or framed that I can purchase?
Let me see what I can do to get it ready….Congrats to your granddaughter!
Hi! I love this, and would love to print it out and frame for my office. Is there a printable form?